Petycja w sprawie smolenska

Polaków rozmowy na każdy temat, także humor i ciekawostki. Nie wiesz gdzie zacząć? Zacznij swój wątek tutaj.

So 08 gru, 2012 00:52

Odp. na petycje:
    Response to We the People Petition on Smolensk Air Crash

By Phil Gordon, Assistant Secretary of State for Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs

The White House has received your petition requesting support for an international investigation of the Polish Air Force Tu‑154 crash that occurred near Smolensk, Russia, on April 10, 2010. The people of the United States share your grief over this tragedy and regret the loss of life, including that of President Lech Kaczynski and his wife Maria. As President Obama stated on that terrible day, "Our thoughts and prayers are with the Kaczynski family, the loved ones of those killed in this tragic plane crash, and the Polish nation. Today's loss is devastating to Poland, to the United States, and to the world." During his trip to Poland in May 2011, President Obama visited the memorial to the victims at the Field Cathedral of the Polish Military in Warsaw, and expressed his condolences to the families of those lost in the crash.

In response to your petition, we note that the Polish and Russian governments each conducted their own investigations. In conducting their investigations, Poland and Russia agreed to follow the protocols of the Convention on International Civil Aviation, which establishes the standards and recommended practices for civil aviation accident investigations. Both countries published the results of their investigations, which are available at the links below:

The Polish Committee for Investigation of National Aviation Accidents report published on July 29, 2011 (.pdf)

The Russian Interstate Aviation Commission (MAK) report published on January 12, 2011 (.pdf)

The United States again expresses its deepest condolences to the Polish nation and all of the families affected by this tragedy.

Tell us what you think about this response and We the People

Czyli mamy tak:
1) Jesli Wasi postawili na Lot Cywilny
2) Jesli prowadzicie sledztwo z Rosja
to calujcie nas w dupe.

hursamir
Bywalec

So 08 gru, 2012 03:13

Problem w tym, że nikomu nie zależy na tym, by okazało się, że to nie był nieszczęśliwy wypadek i/lub wyłączna wina polskiej załogi. Nawet, jeśli to prawda.

Prawda w polityce nie istnieje niezależnie, w oderwaniu od interesów. Taka prawda (nomen omen)...

Co do brzmienia, to trochę obcesowo, widać, że nie liczą się z wnioskodawcami i mają ich w głębokim, dyplomatycznym poważaniu. Świadczy też o tym ranga odpowiadającego: "Phil Gordon, Assistant Secretary of State for Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs" to jakiś kelner tam.

Podsumowując - z Twoimi wnioskami trudno się nie zgodzić.

Owly Owl
Bywalec

So 08 gru, 2012 12:22

Owly Owl napisał(a):Problem w tym, że nikomu nie zależy na tym, by okazało się, że to nie był nieszczęśliwy wypadek i/lub wyłączna wina polskiej załogi. Nawet, jeśli to prawda.

Prawda w polityce nie istnieje niezależnie, w oderwaniu od interesów. Taka prawda (nomen omen)...

Co do brzmienia, to trochę obcesowo, widać, że nie liczą się z wnioskodawcami i mają ich w głębokim, dyplomatycznym poważaniu. Świadczy też o tym ranga odpowiadającego: "Phil Gordon, Assistant Secretary of State for Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs" to jakiś kelner tam.

Podsumowując - z Twoimi wnioskami trudno się nie zgodzić.

nic dodać nic ująć

martinek77
Weteran

N 09 gru, 2012 17:48

A ja chcialbym doczekać dnia w którym po wejściu na portale informacyjne nie byloby kolejnej sensacji smolenskiej. No nic nadzieja w końcu świata juz tylko chyba pozostaje.

Antypatriota
Weteran

Poprzednia strona Wyświetl posty nie starsze niż: Sortuj wg