IELTS w South Shields

Wt 20 lip, 2010 14:54

STC w South Shields organizuje kurs IELTS. I imieniu nauczycielki Mary Thompson
umieszczam informacje, które niedługo pojawią się równiez na stronie collegu i ulotkach. Kurs ma się zacząć od września 2010.

What is the IELTS exam?

• The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam is widely recognised as an accurate measure of English language skills by many universities, employers and government organisations.
• The exam consists of 4 parts: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening. Usually the parts are all taken on the same day.
• There are 2 versions of the IELTS exam – Academic (needed for higher-level study) and General (needed for, e.g., migration purposes).

What will IELTS classes offer?

• Small classes twice a week, 4 hours in total (times to be arranged).
• A chance to improve overall study skills and focus on achieving an appropriate grade in the IELTS exam.
• A chance to improve your general English language level and communication skills.
• Up-to-date and relevant material and information about the exam – where to take it and how to register.

Course Requirements and Costs

• To study on this course your English should be intermediate level or above – ESOL Level 2
• Fee: £240 per 11 weeks term. At least 1 term of study is recommended.

Further Information

South Tyneside College Information Centre:
Tel: 0191 427 3900
Email: info@stc.ac.uk
Web: www.stc.ac.uk
Mary Thompson 0191 427 3500 ext. 5036
mary.thompson@stc.ac.uk

joa78
Bywalec

Śr 21 lip, 2010 14:39

czy ktos moze uczeszczal na ten kurs i moze go polecic? czy nauczycielka jest dosyc dobra - potrafi nauczyc i wymagac od studentow przygotowania i punktualnosci? dzieki za informacje

Aniula
Stara się tutaj zaglądać

Cz 22 lip, 2010 14:45

Nauczycielka jest dosc dobra, ale to moja subiektywna ocena. Byla swego czasu egzaminatorka IELTS w Sunderlandzie. Na codzien uczy angielskiego w collegu na kursie ESOL.

joa78
Bywalec